Want more visibility, traffic, and sales growth?
Ready to outsource your content creation to a seasoned professional who can drive real results for your business?
Hi, I’m Lily. I’m a content strategist with a 10-year background in marketing and communications. I also hold additional expertise in search engine optimization (SEO), branding, persuasion psychology, and email marketing.
In other words: I’m the secret weapon businesses turn to when they’re ready to increase their online visibility, reach bigger audiences, and generate more web traffic and leads through regular content creation.
I’ve helped businesses:
- increase web traffic by 2,000% within months of implementing my content strategy
- boost website conversions by over 300% with highly-targeted content
- rank on the 1st page of Google search results for several targeted keywords
- grow their email list by 120% within a year – with email open rates exceeding industry norms
I’ve developed content for clients ranging from emerging thought leaders and small B2B businesses to multi-million-dollar nonprofits and brands that have appeared on major media outlets such as:
What sets me apart
When you work with me, you’re not hiring ‘just another blogger.’
You’re bringing on board a:
- psychology expert – having studied psychology at the graduate level, I’ve mastered the elements of persuasive writing and know how to use behavioral psychology to your business’s benefit
- master storyteller – with nearly half a dozen Amazon bestselling books under my belt, I understand how to tell a story, as well as how to make that story engaging enough to convert cold traffic into warm leads
- seasoned digital marketer – with an impressive pedigree in marketing and communications that spans over a decade, my toolbox is packed with comprehensive knowledge of today’s leading digital marketing techniques and strategies such as SEO, website optimization, and sales funnel development. I bring this knowledge into every piece of content that I write, helping your business to reach its goals on a quicker timeline
…All that to say that the content assets I produce aren’t just words on a page – they’re the guideposts on the branding journey that will lead your audience from mere web browsers to loyal evangelists.
I regularly write on the following topics: business, marketing, SEO, content strategy, branding, leadership and management, the workplace, human resources, entrepreneurship, and nonprofits.
I’ve also written for topics such as: health and wellness, personal development, inspiration, and spirituality.
Don’t see your niche listed? Reach out to me anyway.
I enjoy the challenge of a new subject area and pride myself on being an in-depth researcher who can quickly become an expert in just about any topic. Additionally, if I don’t feel I’m the right fit for your project needs, you have my guarantee I’ll let you know up-front. I never accept a project I don’t feel 100% confident I can complete successfully.
Here are just some samples of my published work (both ghostwritten and under my own name):
- 4 Tips for Developing Your Company’s Mission Statement
- 5 Ways to be S.M.A.R.T. When Setting Company Goals
- The 7 Secrets of Highly Productive Leaders
- 4 Incredible Benefits of Leadership Coaching
- 7 Reasons to Start Content Marketing Right Now
Let’s take your content to new heights
If you’re ready for more visibility, traffic, and sales growth, and you want to harness the power of an effective content marketing strategy, get in touch with me today!